Everyone from Microsoft® to New-Startup.com needs marketing
Marketing is critical to any business looking to support its sales people and generate revenue. The business that targets a market, devises a plan and implements the plan in a creative way is the one that will dominate the market.
Ask yourself these questions…
- Is our product (or service) recognized as the best product in my market segment?
- Do we know why would someone choose my product or service over the competition?
- Do we know the nuances of the problem we're solving for our clients?
- Are we reaching the decision makers with my marketing efforts?
- Are we delivering a powerful message on a consistent basis through our website, social media, and our online presence?
- Are we measuring the results of our marketing and PR campaigns and refining subsequent campaigns to be more effective?
- Are we nurturing soft leads to sales-readiness, or are we throwing them away?
- Is our website serving as a 24/7 sales representative?